[realmusicians] Re: welcoming jack to our little group

  • From: "Meagan" <meagan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 17:20:57 -0800

Hi Jack, welcome.

Meagan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steph" <stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 6:42 AM
Subject: [realmusicians] Re: welcoming jack to our little group

Yes welcome Jack. This list is growing.

Steph
At 09:47 PM 11/17/2011, you wrote:
jack is quite a talented musician, and we regularly get together and
solve all the problems of the world 'grin'.

welcome another fine fellow to realmusicians.

Now this cat does lots of recording.

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Stephie Belle
stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
for customized web design

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us
at www.affordablestudioservices.com
contact Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
Stephie Belle
stephieb1961@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for customized web design

Come chat in our room:
231-732-7141. Follow the prompts to get to live chat rooms then press
8 pound. Look forward to chatting.

god grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the
courage the change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me