[realmusicians] Re: thoughts about session drummer 3

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:34:14 -0600

Great for ambiant icing and maybe a loop or layer or special effects type thing, but not so good for bread and butter stuff.

I have found a few things I like though, but for my every-day stuff for my country and southern gospel folks, I find the hypersonic 2 works better, and I need more stock drums that aren't so ambiant and better pianos.

Still, when I want something kind of spacey sounding or a loop or something unusual it sometimes fits the bill.

One can never have too many tools 'grin'.

At 05:48 AM 12/20/2009, you wrote:
I always have Dimension Pro on my system.  It's a cool cynthe!

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794