[realmusicians] Re: hsc and jaws

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 02:17:29 -0600

Yes, window-eyes doesn't have this problem, but something about the way jaws does it's mouse clicks causes this funky thing to happen, but the work around is to click up where it says no pre-sets, I don't know why that works, but it fixes it so I put that as an option in the hsc set.

There are like a hundred and thirty plus spots in here, not too bad for a novice if I do say so myself 'grin', I've worked my hind end off on this thing, and as I learn jaws better, I'll get better at making these.

I'm looking forward to having multiple spot rings, this will help with these big mixers and such.

I was pulling my hair out until I figured out that turning on say all would really ramp up jaws reading the tool tips and graphic colors to find the spots, because I was going in and out of window-eyes and jaws because in many instances window-eyes would read stuff jaws wouldn't.

Lord, I love that hsc interface though, we really need something like this for window-eyes, it sucks not having some basic good tools like this to work with.

I know we could script it, but for the rest of us, we need something like that to work.

At 02:34 AM 12/24/2009, you wrote:
does the glitch you described also occur when using Sonar's native vst support? to speak tooltips without turning on "say all" it must be recognized as a highlight color. this is the only way I know of solving this; would also like to have other ideas here.
hope this helps
Roy.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>