[realmusicians] Re: drum vsts

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:12:39 -0000

Roy.  Programmed up some brushed drums in Superior Drummer 2.  You can
listen to them here:

http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/brushes.html

Also, done a comparison between Superior Drummer 2 and the old Drum Kit From
hell.  Link is here:

http://www.accessibilitytraining.co.uk/superior.html

The first track in the flash player is the old DFH, followed by the same
track with the drums in Superior Drummer 2.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK+44-1747-821-794