[realmusicians] controlling parameters with external physical widgets

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx, realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Reapers Without Peepers <rwp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 12:11:40 +0200

hi listers
am using Reaper 3.74 with ReaAccess 1.3.0.0 , and wish to control a track's
built-in volume/pan/mute parameters from an external control surface.
I get into the Envelopes dialog and see the names and status (visible/arm/etc)
for each envelope , but no mention of a "learn" or similar method of binding it
to an external controller.
is there a way to do it? , am I missing something here?
thanks very much for any help
Roy.