[realmusicians] Re: clean up on win7

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 11:38:39 -0500

The only one you can do is change win defender, the options I forget where,
but just disable the windows defender service.
The autodefrags and such can only be disabled by shutting off the task
scheduler service, but that's not recommended, it'll hurt other things.
I don't think system restore has much of a configuration to it, other than
turning it on and off lol. They should include a manual option or
something...

Regards, D!J!X!