[realmusicians] Re: clean up on win7

  • From: D!J!X! <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:43:06 -0500

Well like I said, once a month is better than not doing it at all, so if
it's working, stick to your way of doing things; adding another extra defrag
a month might not make such a big impact anyway.
I guess for your particular setup the only way to find out is by trying it,
but it might not be worth the hassle. You know how it is with these systems,
"your milage may varry."

HTH, D!J!X!