[realmusicians] business answering service hardware

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "realmusicians-freelists.org" <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:40:39 -0600

Hey everyone?

I've got a task set before me, and I need to find some specific hardware.

My client wants to do on hold messaging,
and there are lots and lots of options for this, these little mp3 player phone machines, and voip systems, Gi AM FINDING LOTS OF FOLKS DOING THIS STUFF, BUT NOT THE SPECIFIC HARDWARE INVOLVED.

tHAT SEEMS TO BE A BIG SECRET 'GRIN'.

SO HAS ANY OF THE GIANT BRAINS ON HERE DEALT WITH THIS SORT OF STUFF, MY CLIENT IS A STUDIO OPERATOR AND HAS ACCESS TO EXCELLENT VOICE OVER PEOPLE AND IS A TALENTED PRODUCER AND MUSICIAN IN HIS OWN RITE, BUT HE WANTS A TURN KEY SYSTEM WHERE HE CAN UPLOAD MESSAGES TO CLIENTS MACHINES AR DIFFERENT LOCATIONS AND OFFER THAT SERVICE.

For all your audio production needs and technology training, visit us at

www.affordablestudioservices.com
or contact
Chris Belle
cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx