[realmusicians] Re: anybody home?

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2009 19:58:35 -0500

Hey, congratulations on the baby.

That is terrific.

Yeh, our little set-up ain't bad for stage one.

Just wish I weren't 20 feet from a major road.

Got to fight these damned boom boxes and semi trucks rolling by over these pot-holes they never fix.

But for 40 grand, they just about got it all blocked out 'grin'.

I've been able to track during a thunder storm, and you couldn't tell.

At 07:19 PM 10/3/2009, you wrote:
Hi I'm only doing a bit of spoken word recording at the moment, out playing most weekends though,lol it pays better! Got baby number 2 arriving 20 december though so trying to push the gigging abit more.
Sounds like you gotta really nice setup over there chriss by the way.
Joe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>