[realmusicians] Questions.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:19:55 -0500

My husband is wanting to modify the volume in some classical music he will be downloading to his MP3 player. He wants to get it at a more even level, so the loud parts won't blast him out of bed, and the soft parts disappear altogether. I suggested he use Sound Forge 8. We have the disks, and we can install that easily enough on his computer. Is Sound Forge the proper tool, and what tools within Sound Forge itself would he need to use to accomplish his purposes. I have used it very little, so I can't help him much. I went to the Team Talk server to see if anyone was there. There is not a sign of life.

                Sandy Licht
Turn right, then go straight!

        Jeremiah 29:11-14 (Amplified Bible)

11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.

12Then you will call upon Me, and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear and heed you.

13Then you will seek Me, inquire for, and require Me [as a vital necessity] and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.(A)

14I will be found by you, says the Lord, and I will release you from captivity and gather you from all the nations and all the places to which I have driven you, says the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I caused you to be carried away captive.