[realmusicians] Re: Need advice from my brothers

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:42:14 +0200

external one u mean?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2009 4:56 PM
Subject: [realmusicians] Re: Need advice from my brothers

That hard drive is also slow.  You will need a 7200 RPM drive for music.

At 01:37 AM 10/19/2009 -0400, you wrote:
Well that's as good as an off the shelf system will probably get for you,
I'd say max the memory as much as you can, specially since the graphics card
uses shared video memory, common with the intel 945 chipsets... This will
give you decent  performance for a laptop, though you'll need to customize
the OS for work with audio apps, specially if using vista which is a
definite no no...

HTH, D!J!X!