[realmusicians] Re: HotSpotClicker Set Name Window Title Switching Bug

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 00:00:23 +0100

Chris.  That's the point of nicknames.  You should be able to use them so
that if your HSC sets name is different to the Window Title then, it should
still work.  Hmm, mind you, this all used to worrk out of the box.  Anyway,
checked out the nickname feature and it transpires that it doesn't work at
all and it used too.  This is probably related and yes like you, I always
hard code sets as that seems to be a lot more reliable.

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021
UK +44-1747-821-794