[realmusicians] Re: Hello From D!J!X!

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 22:48:13 -0400

Hey Tom, if you own sonar 8 I believe the installer itself will instal the
64 bit version, or there's a 64bit installer on the cd, but yes it is x64
ready, and quad core ready as well! If you've got a system with at least 4gb
of ram and a good processor, take win7 x64 for a spin, you won't regret
it... MS has the RC version (free)  still available, meaning that you can
still get keys till oct 21, and since it's no longer available for download,
I can get a copy of the iso to you if you'd like, or you can download a 90
day trial of the real thing while supplies last from the springboard blog...
I have both x86 and x64 isos on my system... But the x64 world rocks and
looks very promising when it comes to speed and stability...

HTH, D!J!X!

From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>