[realmusicians] Re: Hello From D!J!X!

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 08:33:13 -0400

O no never that master Tom, just throwing the facts  out there; it seems
like you've already convinced yourself of something, just don't know what...
Lol. It's wise however to stick to a stable OS for production environments;
the workstation that I just built for one of my friends who is a graphics
designer for example, though it can run windows7 and it's mama, it has xpsp3
on it, because she mainly uses adobe products (cs2 to be exact) and the
suite is not quite windows7 ready, not to mention 64bit ready... And there's
no extra 2000 dollars to throw at Adobe to upgrade to cs4...
However on the other hand (lol), the economy issues and raging competition
between big guys such as AMD and intel, and people like HP and Dell have the
advantages of dropping the prices to ground 0 for us the consumer, which is
why you see some of the craziest specials for pc's and pc parts all over,
which is why it's a good time to buy in either market, the x86 because it is
being phased out, and the x64 because it's the hottest thing out there...
Hmm! you know what Tom, I think I really am starting to sound like a sells
man... O no! but what can I do, had to go through this same talk about 6
times in the last month with various clients lol... So that's it, I'm
leaving this one on your court, unless you have more questions that is :-)

Bye 4 now, going back to the sales floor :-), D!J!X!

From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hey that justifies the means lol. Besides, buying one now comes with an
> upgrade to win7, so you'll kill 2 birds with one stone...
>
> D!J!X!

>>> 64 bit version, or there's a 64bit installer on the cd, but yes it is
>>> x64
>>> ready, and quad core ready as well! If you've got a system with at least
>>> 4gb
>>> of ram and a good processor, take win7 x64 for a spin, you won't regret
>>> it... MS has the RC version (free)  still available, meaning that you
>>> can
>>> still get keys till oct 21, and since it's no longer available for
>>> download,
>>> I can get a copy of the iso to you if you'd like, or you can download a
>>> 90
>>> day trial of the real thing while supplies last from the springboard
>>> blog...
>>> I have both x86 and x64 isos on my system... But the x64 world rocks and
>>> looks very promising when it comes to speed and stability...
>>>
>>> HTH, D!J!X!

>>> my