[realmusicians] Re: Hello From D!J!X!

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 03:26:05 -0500

Rest assured, this won't turn in to midimag part two 'grin'.

We want, and will protect high caliber folks here that have a brain as well as a heart and common sense and balance and won't let anyone mess it up.

Lively conversation and even differences of oppinion won't be squashed, and maybe when the list gets huge we might have to branch off because some folks can handle a rambling list, but you guys just be who you are and have fun.

Our friends on all sides of the faith fence of all flavors are welcome here, and you won't be persecuted.

Also nobody will make you feel bad to advertise your services or wares, or what you do.

We will only step in in extreme cases if someone is being really nasty, and or if someone asks us to moderate something.

We didn't want this to be just another blindie list with over-active little universe power syndrome complex, and we showed for years that a diverse group of folks could get along on the mag before a few folks messed it up.

Well, it can happen again.

I am just delighted at the good will and good discussion going on here I've missed it so much.

DJX, what you chargin' to put together one of those fine boxes?

I know it varies with components and such, but I'm examining my options because I'm getting close to building another box again probably a dual boot or maybe just different images for 32 and 64 bit to get ready for the future, and I don't know if I want to do a big company or individual, there are advantages to either, but I know you know your stuff, we've talked about unattended installs and such on and off and if your good with hardware, I'm ok with minor stuff drives, memory, fans, and such, but don't feel comfortable seating processors doing paste, and all the little wires in the right places, oh a few hook-ups are ok, but you know, I might consider doing a one on one deal, don't know if re-hab will pay for that, and that might be the show stopper, because I definitely want to take advantage of what's left of the grease they approved for our business plan, but let me know where on the scale you might be approximately.

Thanks and welcome.

At 04:36 PM 10/6/2009, you wrote:
Hello guys, not sure who's on here and who's not, just wanted to say hello and let you know that I'm onboard and will be as long as this doesn't turn to midimag part 2 lol... For those who don't know me, D!J!X! is what i go by, real name is Xavier, here to help in whatever i can... DJX Studios excells in anything from website and graphic design to music production to building/repairing computers and workstations! So feel free to pick my brain and i'll do my best to help! Speaking of building computers, after leaving midimag and having time to then do some real work :-), I had the pleasure of putting together and configuring a daw for a client using the i7 920 processor and the x58 chipset on windows7 x64, man! What a joy to see sonar x64 run on that thing!!! Can't wait to put 1 together for myself... So yea, hello, hi, D!J!X! is here! lol... Looking forward to interacting with the family again... O yea, THX Chris and your wife for finding us (real peoples) another home... Glad to know that I'll be able to enjoy and learn from Tom's informative posts once again... :-)

Regards, D!J!X!