[realmusicians] Good songs or operates about piece

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 21:38:28 +0200

hi all:

I have a big concert and I need to make an operate or a song about Piece, Love
nations and so on.
If there is a good song ok, but really am thinking of making a big operate.

I need ideas please, cause I don't know any good songs about piece and so on.
also, the song can contain quire and solo.

Any ideas will be highly abbreciated

Thanks in advance

Cheers:
Ramy Moustafa
If music be the food of love, play on...
Tel: 0020102221750
Personal email, msn and yahoo messengers:
flutelover@xxxxxxxx
skype:
roma30
facebook: