[realmusicians] Re: Extreme Sample converter

  • From: Roy Shtupler <shtupler@xxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 00:36:51 +0200

thanks a lot; will give it a go.
cheers
Roy.
http://elephant-dolphin.bandcamp.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 11:31 PM
Subject: [realmusicians] Re: Extreme Sample converter

Try importing a sound font, and then replacing existing samples with others.

but I get messages of converting samples to patches isn't supported , or something like that; so am looking for a way to put some wav files into a soundfont.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Indigo" <33indigo@xxxxxxxxxxx>