[realmusicians] Don't Install HotSpotClicker_200.exe

  • From: "Phil Muir" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <midimag@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'JSonar -- JAWS Scripts for Sonar discussion list'" <jsonar@xxxxxxxxxx>, <ddots-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 10:07:04 -0000

Hi all!

It has come to my attention that some people are experiencing compile error
messages with HotSpotClicker_200.exe with certain Jaws releases.  I haven't
received any of those myself however, if any of you who are experiencing
this could please E-mail me the Jaws version and exact error message then, I
can pass that along to the developer.   Rest assured, Jim will fix this in a
timely manner as he always does.  Also, there are some definite issues
currently with sets that contain a single spot ring so, I wouldn't recommend
that anyone upgrade to this release at this time. In the mean time, you can
still download HotSpotclicker_198.exe which has 0 issues from the following
link:

http://www.hotspotclicker.org/HotSpotClicker_198.exe

Once you have done that, uninstall HotSpotClicker_200.exe and install
HotSpotClicker_198.exe

Regards, Phil Muir
Accessibility Training
Telephone: US (615) 713-2021