[realmusicians] Re: Decrease the mp3 resolution

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 17:00:07 -0600

Yes we could, but soundforge has had a long standing bug in the mp3 encoder which does unwanted things like put big gaps in the audio or spaces or clip off the first bit of audio, and for that reason I abandoned the forge's mp3 encoder.

Also that annoying nag register screen it wants you to register after so many encodes.

I don't like programs that do that and so many free ones don't.

At 04:59 PM 2/10/2010, you wrote:
can't we use sound forge?