[realmusicians] Re: A big warm welcome to sandy

  • From: "Ramy Moustafa" <moshtaqlealganna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 05:38:24 +0200

a big welcome to you sandy.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Belle" <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2009 10:31 PM
Subject: [realmusicians] A big warm welcome to sandy

Hey Gal,

You receiving messages now?

I got your private message but didn't see your email in the list of subscribers so I put it in there.

Just a couple of us here so far, Stephie and myself and Ramy and Joe, but we'll get more.

One thing good about freelists is that messages are archived, and also we're going to allow atachments if we have a real problem we'll turn it off, but for now, we're leaving things open.