[real-eyes] webisum for resolving capca

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 07:57:07 -0500

Ok sorry about miss spelling. I am talking about this cool thing I just herd
about during a blind  cool Tec pod cast about twitter.
this add on is for fire fox and it is only for persons that are blind or v. I.
the way it works is that you submit the capcha to webisum and it will paste the
results into your clipboard so you can paste it into the edit  field.

way cool. So now I got to learn Firefox. grin.
Jose Lopez
on the web at www.lopezlanguage.com
24/7 toll-free phone 888.824.3022

We Speak Your Language