[real-eyes] weather telephone numbers

  • From: blindbites <blindbites@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nutkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:52:32 -0500

Since tell me 800-555-8355 is going away I thought its time to see what
other services are out there for getting weather info over the telephone.
Here is the ones I've found so far,  reply with any other sources that
you know of.

800 weather
800-932-8437

free 411
800-373-3411

NWS Forecast
Kansas City 816-540-6021

The first two give current conditions and are ad supported. The last one
is just a recording of the forecast by the NWS.
Steve