[real-eyes] type in braille

  • From: "Roseanne Young" <young.roseanne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 18:31:19 -0700

Hi all:

Well here I am again with another problem.  I really do try to resolve
before asking, but when I can't seem to find an answer I fall back on all of
you because I always get great advice.  Anyway, my type in braille app,
which I really like, has stopped accepting taps on the keyboard.  Menus work
great and gestures work, but I can not type out any letters.  I maybe
haven't looked hard enough, but I can't find a contact phone number or
email.  I wonder if anyone else is having this issue.  I look forward to
getting any help possible on this.

Thanks.

Roseanne