[real-eyes] show invitation

  • From: "Kelly Stanfield" <kstannfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 18:51:01 -0500

I'd like to invite you to check out Kelly's Collage.  You can hear it on
Saturdays from 10:00 A.M. until 1:00 P.M. eastern time.  I'll be playing all
kinds of music.  You'll hear everything from country, to folk, to Christian,
to some newer pop-type music, to oldies.  Of course requests are welcome.
If I don't have the song right when its requested, i'll work with other DJS
to see about getting it, or try and get it and throw it in early in the next
show for you.  Here's the info you'll need for finding it and getting started.
Where:
http://www.2020theblink.net

When:  10:00 in the morning until 1:00 in the afternoon, eastern.  I give
the time in Eastern here because that's the way we're giving it on the
station.

What:  see top of the message

Why:  Why not.  Seriously, because it's fun, and good for you too.

How to interact:  You may use Msn or Windows messenger.  The address to add
to your messenger for interacting with the DJ on air is:
music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How do you get tuned in to the show:

Once on the web site for the station
http://www.2020theblink.net
choose the link that says "tune in".  This will take you to another web
site.  Navigate past where it wants a handle and password.  a few lines
below this it will say "tune in".  Immediately under that are links that
will launch streams for the 3 most popular players.  Press enter on the
player you choose to use.  You're off and running, almost instantly.
Of course you'll want to check out the other shows on the station when your
schedule allows.  I put it that way, because I know I've wanted to listen to
some, but they're on when I'm at work.

Enjoy,

Kelly Stanfield

20 20 The Blink!
Where listeners come to "Hear the Vision"!