[real-eyes] Re: scanners and printers

  • From: "Mitchell D. Lynn" <mlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 08:29:13 -0600

My wife and kids go for those all-in-one printer/scanner solutions. I have
tried them all: mostly HP models, and there is no comparison between the
do-everything units and the stand-alone scanner. On the other side, since it
is only scanning, you likely will be able to hang onto it for years. In my
experience, it's the printing that always breaks down with those
do-everything printers/scanner combos.