[real-eyes] Re: repost for bob help with Outlook 2007

  • From: "jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 17:32:18 -0500

ah bob I just changed the subject line and re posted your email. This way
the people on the list that do out look can read this and maybe help you
out.

what is the problem your having? maybe we can help yah.

Jose Lopez, President
Lopez Language Services, LLC

"We Speak Your Language"
Call us anytime at 888.824.3022