[real-eyes] re Learning Ally

  • From: "V Nork" <ginisd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 20:37:02 -0700

Hi, I think it was Mitchell who was asking for help with the new version of
the Download manager, or whatever it is called.  The old one is due to
expire in June sometime, the folks at Learning Ally told me.  What I suggest
is that you call tech support, and have them walk you through the download,
as I recall it can be a bit complicated.  (dry understatement) Once you get
it set up, it is very easy, I think.  Ok, I would say, ask for Kirstin who
is blind and to me very knowledgeable, helpful and also Amy.  They are
especially good at helping blind users with tech issues, in my opinion.
Best, Ginny