[real-eyes] raille pen

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 18:11:01 -0600

Hi Gang!
since we were talking about this earlier here's a bit of
something that came through another list.
Thought you all might find it of interest!
Best
Jack
Handy Tech North America is thrilled to now offer the BraillePen
12 portable Braille display and Braille Slim keyboard to U.S.
customers.
> Connect to your phone, netbook, PC or PDA; Write SMS, do 6-key
entry into your favourite
> Braille translator, or simply type.  If you want to text and
email in complete privacy,
> or proof read effectively, the BraillePens are the most economic
and portable Braille
> display and keyboard on the market.  The BraillePens connect via
Bluetooth wireless
> to virtually any device you have.  They support Windows
computers running System Access,
> Supernova, and Dolphin Pen.  They also support MAC computer
systems running Voiceover
> as well as Apple?s iPad, iPod and the iPhone 3GS and 4 as well
as mobile phones running
> Talks or MobileSpeak.
> Imagine the possibilities.  Read and write email on your mobile
phone while the phone
> is sitting in your pocket.  Surf the Internet on your computer
while sitting comfortably
> across the room from it.  The BraillePens give you a quick and
easy interface to all
> your accessible Bluetooth devices.
> The cost of BraillePen 12 is $995 making it the only Braille
display available for under $1000.  BraillePen Slim is $299.
> Have questions about the BraillePen 12 or BraillePen slim?
Please call: