[real-eyes] Re: problems with braille versa point

  • From: "Karen Shrawder" <kshrawder@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 22:18:54 -0700

Hi Kayla!  When you put the paper into the Versapoint, you should stop it
with only a finger width sticking out from the front.  Then turn it on and
flip the switch to make it on line (the switch above the parallel and serial
switch.  Then press the button that says tf.  Hopefully this will work.
With a smile,
Karen