[real-eyes] Re: pctv4me.com

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 08:02:00 -0400

Well, the program and the site do exist. It is Jaws accessible. The website
is legit. But, I would recommend you be very careful.. You can try it for
free, but you have to pay $30.00 for it but, I would not pay a company I
have never even heard of. I did a Google search for them and can't find
them. So as previously stated, be careful.

Duyahn