[real-eyes] Re: new social network!

  • From: "Chip Bloch" <Chip.Bloch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 13:13:08 -0500

Sorry Mr. Fettgather, but I did not receive your message.  Could we meet at
some location to have a P2P exchange?  Maybe we could use the "Cone of Silence"
from Get Smart. <grin>

>>> "Fettgather, Jim" <jfettgather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 7/30/2009 12:53 PM >>>
This business of social networks that don't involve computers, cell
phones, PDA's, or some other non-personal interaction  is strictly off
topic for this list.
Hahaha.