[real-eyes] Re: native Americans wanted

  • From: "Loy" <loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:12:10 -0400

I know what you are meaning here, but I resent the use of the tern native
Americans when referring to the Indians. I am a native American, not an
Indian. I was born here and all my ancestors for several generations.
Indians may not be the best name for them but they are no more native
American than I am.