[real-eyes] Re: jaws 7.1 Forwarded Flag Announcement not found.

  • From: "Jose Lopez" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 03:18:31 -0500

this was vary sloppy on there part and it will be costily to  them in the
long run. This idea that a screen reader must be updated each year in time
for the blink a thons is just crazzy. so I am shore that we will have
another version to fix this version. In the sited market this would be a
swan song for a company however in a some what closed market it's just
niznus as useal. I hope that one day all of us can be united and tell these
companys that clame to help the blind to fix things or we will take our
money els where. I miss window eyes however I am shore that they have there
problems. I wish we had a group of Blind and v i persons that would unite on
just 1 or 2 things. insted there is this in house wor amung ourselves so
that nothing gets done. then we complaine when nothing gets done. ok I am
now going to get off of my soap box. I just had to speak up.