[real-eyes] jaws 7.1 Forwarded Flag Announcement not found.

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 17:38:01 -0500

is any one having problems terming on these feachers? when I hit insert v
the Forwarded Flag Announcement aren't on the list. here is how your sopost
to do this.
If JAWS is not indicating messages that you have forwarded when you select
them, press INSERT+V, select "Forwarded Flag Announcement," and press the
SPACEBAR
to choose "On."

Replied Flag Announcement

If JAWS is not indicating messages that you have replied to when you select
them, press INSERT+V, select "Forwarded Flag Announcement," and press the
SPACEBAR
to choose "On."

From Jose
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will
counsel you with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

   This time it will surely run.