[real-eyes] Re: firewalls

  • From: "Reginald George" <adapt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 22:17:10 -0600

Hi,

You need to go to control panel,
then tab once off the search box to category,
then press the space bar,
then down arrow to large icons and press enter.
This will give you first letter navigation and unhide some things.
Now press w until you get to Windows Firewall and press enter.
If it's off, turn it on.

As for clicking on things, if you hit the slash on the num pad, the one
directly to the right of num lock, within 5 seconds of hearing the message,
then the balloon will be activated.

Also in the ease of access center in control panel, there is a setting that
will allow you to extend the amount of time that those messages will stay
visible on the screen.

Reg