[real-eyes] Re: copying multiple books using my computer to the victor stream?

  • From: "Sharon Hamm" <shamm1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:48:30 -0600

Are all of the books in that books title folder? It will show other books
and then you hit 6 or 4 to move back and forth between the files. It may
think all of those titles are in that one folder. Try pushing 2 until you
here it say file and then maybe it will show the files.
Sharon
Hope that made sense.