[real-eyes] clips from x p news letter

  • From: "Jose" <crunch1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real eyes list" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:20:02 -0600

Here's a handy little free utility that will read the sensors built into your
motherboard and warn you if your processor is overheating. It works on all
Windows operating systems from 9.x to XP (we haven't tried it on Vista yet):
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-CPU-Temperature

 Fav Links

This Week's Links We Like. Tips, Hints And Fun Stuff

Halloween horror story (sound)

http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-Halloween-Horror-Story
Create your own ejack o'lantern
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-eJack-OLantern
All about skeletons
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-Skeletons
Halloween games
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-Halloween-Games
How scary are you?
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-Scary
Do black cats cause bad luck?
http://www.wxpnews.com/1G04TY/061031-Black-Cat

let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in
spirit; not returning evil for evil or insult for insult, but giving
a blessing instead; for you were called for the very purpose that you might
inherit a blessing." (I Peter 3: 7-9)