[real-eyes] Re: blind podcasts

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:13:23 -0500

The only thing I got technology wise was an IPod. I still have my land line.
In my opinion, if people want to spend hundred's of dollars on technology
let them. I can't afford a cel phone, IPhone, or anything else. Stupid
credit checks for cel phones. Yes, I know I can go with prepaid. However, I
can't afford that either. I am happy with what I have. I am not trying to
say that what anyone on this list is doing something wrong either.
Oh well. Maybe I'm old fassioned I guess. Oh well. If I'm left behind, so be
it.----- Original Message -----