[real-eyes] Re: bar code scan

  • From: "Steven Clark" <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 13:05:15 -0500

I totally agree.  I am so looking forward to code factory releasing =
mobile
geo, then I'll be able to read and compose email using outlook, browse =
the
web with internet explorer, stream music and other audio with windows =
media
player, play stored audio and movies and even make and receive calls all
from my cell phone.  Add mobile geo and I can navigate from here to =
there
and back again.  All of this from a refurbished Blackjack I I bought for
$29.   After adding the discounted price for Mobile Speak, price of =
Mobile
Geo, external keyboard and 4 gb memory card and external gps receiver =
the
price is just below $1000 and its all portable.
=20
Steve