[real-eyes] Re: VO/iPad

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 16:29:02 -0500

It can depend on your purchase date and the os version.  I believe it was
after os 5 the triple home button has to be turned on the the very first
setup.  If not it will never appear as a shortcut.  So if you are going to
be using vo on these devices make sure that you do this.

Hugs,
Andrea M. Breier