[real-eyes] Re: Unfriendly Web Site

  • From: Nancy Shackelford <ladym74731@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 22:19:38 -0600

Clicked on your link, and this is the page it came up with:
Sorry 'www.deccaclassics' does not exist or is not available.

Search Results
Refine Your Search
  a.. Real Estate
  b.. Apartment for Rent
  c.. Personals
  d.. Cheap Airfare
  e.. Vacation Packages
  f.. Vegas Vacation
  g.. Cancun Hotel
  h.. New Cars
  i.. Hybrid Cars
  j.. Digital Cameras
SPONSOR RESULTS

Universal Classics
Looking for Universal Classics? Find exactly what you want today.
www.ebay.com

NYT Presidents Day Sale
Subscribers Get Unlimited Digital Access. Sign Up Now & Save!
www.NYTimes.com/PresidentsDaySale

Decca at Amazon
Low Prices on Decca. Qualified orders over $25 ship free
www.Amazon.com/music

universal classics
universal classics Online. Shop Kitchen Products at Target.
www.Target.com

Sponsored by: www.Amazon.com/music

NYT Presidents Day Sale
Subscribers Get Unlimited Digital Access. Sign Up Now & Save!

Universal Classics
Looking for Universal Classics? Find exactly what you want today.

Decca and Philips Classics
Online catalogue, news, concerts, and artist information.
deccaclassics.com/

Decca Records | the home of diverse music
Decca Records, the home of diverse music ... CinemaLive presents André Rieu
recorded LIVE in Maastricht, direct via satellite to cinemas in the UK for
the first ...
decca.com/

Decca - home of classical music
Enjoy browsing & listening on the new Liszt "wild and crazy" website
deccaclassics.com/?SET_LANGUAGE=us

Decca Records - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Decca Records began as a British record label established in 1929 by Edward
Lewis. Its U.S. label was established in late 1934; however, owing to World
War II, the ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decca_Classics

Decca Classics - Wall | Facebook
Decca Classics - Decca Classics - home of the legendary, London-based
classical music label and home to the stars of classical music. | Facebook
www.facebook.com/deccaclassics?sk=wall

Decca Records | Classical | Decca Classics re-launched
Article - Decca Classics re-launched ... New appointments at flagship
classical label: Decca Classics rejuvenated as part of Universal Music's
increased commitment ...
www.decca.com/articles/decca-classics-re-launched-532

Decca Classics | Facebook
Decca Classics - Decca Classics - home of the legendary, London-based
classical music label and home to the stars of classical music. | Facebook
www.facebook.com/deccaclassics

Decca Classics (@deccaclassics) on Twitter
Decca: Established 1929. International classical music label, home to some
of the greatest recordings ever
twitter.com/deccaclassics

Decca label relaunches - as Decca Classics | gramophone.co.uk
The celebrated Decca label has been relaunched as Decca Classics as part of
renewed focus on 'core' classical music. Max Hole, the COO of Universal's
www.gramophone.co.uk/classical-music-news/decca-label-relaunches-as-decca-classics

DECCA COUNTRY CLASSICS "From The Vaults" 3-CD BOX Set | eBay
DECCA COUNTRY CLASSICS "From The Vaults" 3-CD BOX Set in Music , CDs |eBay
www.ebay.com/itm/DECCA-COUNTRY-CLASSICS-From-Vaults-3-CD-BOX-Set-/350373471974

Next »

Nancy Shackelford
-----  Please check out my store...Something for everyone!