[real-eyes] Re: Undocumented feature in JFW 9.0?

  • From: "Ben Blagg" <bblagg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 09:52:27 -0600

Well, something else, in demo mode if I was attempting to paste something
when I pressed control c, I would be prompted "save to clipboard."  When I
installed the next key I am not prompted when I save to the clipboard.  When
I first installed Jaws with the first key on my new computer, I was not
prompted either.  It isn't a big deal but that did occur.  At the office
when I paste and first do a control c, sometimes I am prompted but the
longer I have Jaws running, it stops prompting.  It isn't a major issue,
just a symptom.  I'm not sure if anyone else experiences this problem or
not.