[real-eyes] Re: The I-Phone problem child

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 10:24:45 -0600

Make sure that there are more that just one app in the app switcher then do
a three finger swipe to move to the other page.  I don't remember if it is
to the right of left right now, but if it's not the first direction you try
do the opiset.  You can swipe and you will find it It will say lock
orientation double tap and your done.
My best regards to you all,

Andrea M. Breier

Spread the laughter
Share the cheer
Let's be happy
While we're here!

NET SECURITY:  When forwarding email messages please consider your
obligation to erase all names and email addresses.  And send the message by
using BCC (Blind Copy) and you will avoid spammers and viruses on the net.

Thank you.