[real-eyes] Re: The I-Phone problem child

  • From: "Jim Ellsworth" <jellsworth1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 11:20:06 -0500

Hi Wendy,

You might need to flick left/right after doing the 3 finger swipe to the
right.  Here are the steps again.

Press the home button twice to enter the app switcher.

Place 3 fingers on the screen making sure they are slightly separated and
swipe to the right only once.  (you will probably hear something like page 2
of 2 and it is important that you be on page 2)

Now do a single finger swipe to the left and you should hear dismiss app
switcher button.

Do a single finger swipe to the right and that should announce the lock
orientation button.

Do a double tap on that button.

Swipe to the left and double tap on the dismiss app switcher button.

Thanks,
Jim