[real-eyes] Re: Talking prescription bottles

  • From: Paul Mimms <paul8655@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 01:18:58 -0500

Actually your prescription is programmed on each label, corresponding to
the doctor's orders.  Labels are made up for each new prescription one
submits.  The system works with creams, gels, liquids, eye drops and
other drops, powders, and insulin, and anything else your doctor might
prescribe.
On 8/15/2012 4:06 PM, Duyahn Walker wrote:
> I should also add that, the machine is programmed with the medicine's you
> take as the bottles have labels on them. Maybe i should do a small audio
> file demonstrating the ScriptTalk if anybody's interested in this. Let me
> know.
>
> Duyahn

Yes, the glass is half full, but I'm not finished filling it!