[real-eyes] Re: Steve's surgery

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:54:53 -0500

Ruthie, just got caught up on my e-mails, and glad to hear the surgery is
over and that Steve is recovering.  I had an experience similar to what
happened to you all after his surgery, and it is frustrating.  I'm glad he's
okay and I'm sure he'll be a happy camper once he can get out of there and
come home.  I'll continue to pray for his recovery and for you too (smile!).
Nancy Van Sandt
Medical Transcriptionist
Certified MT Trainer