[real-eyes] Skype Question

  • From: "Sarah Jevnikar" <sarah.jevnikar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 21:27:45 -0500

Hi all,
When I'm in skype, any edit field is inaccessible - if I come to one with
the tab key, it will say "edit" but I don't know what the field pertains to.
This happens when I go to add a contact or change something in my profile.
Also, when I'm in skype me mode, I can't read any of the text someone writes
when chatting to me. I think there's a record of what has been typed, but I
can't read that either. I'm using JAWS 10. I hope this makes some sense.
Thank you for your help.
Sarah Jevnikar