[real-eyes] Robert are you subscribed to this list from home?

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:42:17 -0500

If you receive this message from home could you call or email me?  I have a
question for you.  If not you have a email from me weighting for you at work.

Andrea M. Breier\\
Heartland Guide Dog Users Group

"Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is
helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit
those who listen." (Ephesians 4:29)