[real-eyes] Reading specific fields.

  • From: "Nancy VanSandt" <maxvanwon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 08:49:26 -0500

Since I'm on here this morning, I thought I would ask another question about
something I am encountering in the program I am now using at work.  We have a
demographics screen in which we enter patient information.  either that, or we
can search for it, and the fields will populate with the appropriate data.  On
the lower half of the screen, I have to tab to some edit fields.  When I tab to
them, Jaws just says, "edit."  I can route Jaws to PC and read my current line
to read the field name, but that is a hassle when there are several to tab
through.  Does anyone know if there is a way that I can set Jaws to just read
the field name without routing Jaws to PC and then going back to my PC cursor
to fill in the information?
Nancy Van Sandt
The MaxVan Clan