[real-eyes] Re: RESTORING MY COMPUTER

  • From: GailMLL@xxxxxxx
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:27:55 EST

You can ask Dell what is on the computer from their documentation and
troubleshooting site, which I have on my desktop but there is also on new Dells
 the
Recovery (D) drive and that should assist in restoring the computer. Dell
has a list of FAQ that could help as well.
Gail and Orion in Jeff

In a message dated 1/10/2008 9:59:39 A.M. Central Standard Time,
loyrg2845@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Do you  have a restore partition on your computer? Most recent Dell's =
have this.  If so you can restore it just as it came from Dell.
----- Original Message  -----=20